is another important possibility offered by the presence of LIM in class, organizing a film club in furtherance of, by a unique point of view, themes and topics addressed during normal business curriculum.
Just a movie I want to talk, last seen in class. I have to tell the truth, I never imagined so much excited for a sentimental film, a genre that is definitely not among my favorites. Yet "A Walk to "Is a film everyone should see.
There is a force that moves the world, that generates life, which changes the men making the best: love.
This is really a film about love, a love that survives death, an eternal love that is resistant to hate, the misunderstandings, the jealousy. egoism.
is the story of two boys (Jamie and Landon) profoundly different and yet linked by a feeling strong enough to resist to the death.
"The steps love "is not only about love, but it addresses issues of hope, forgiveness, faith, the battle / encounter between good and evil.
The film is one that leaves its mark! A film that you do not never tire of review, a film that teaches that love is always and everywhere, because, as Jamie says: "It's like the wind ... do not see it but I perceive it! .
Just a movie I want to talk, last seen in class. I have to tell the truth, I never imagined so much excited for a sentimental film, a genre that is definitely not among my favorites. Yet "A Walk to "Is a film everyone should see.
There is a force that moves the world, that generates life, which changes the men making the best: love.
This is really a film about love, a love that survives death, an eternal love that is resistant to hate, the misunderstandings, the jealousy. egoism.
is the story of two boys (Jamie and Landon) profoundly different and yet linked by a feeling strong enough to resist to the death.
"The steps love "is not only about love, but it addresses issues of hope, forgiveness, faith, the battle / encounter between good and evil.
The film is one that leaves its mark! A film that you do not never tire of review, a film that teaches that love is always and everywhere, because, as Jamie says: "It's like the wind ... do not see it but I perceive it! .
0 comments:
Post a Comment