For our awakening
Well, this morning I woke up and one of the most important things of my morning is motivation.
and I think the motivation is one of the key elements of meditation and Buddhism, as our ability to continue our life in the right direction.
and one of the most important reasons is that it leads the mind in the direction we have chosen.
I think that happens often get up in the morning is a random act. The first thing that comes to mind will determine the way we carry out the day.
So, if we feel waking up slightly angry or depressed, worried ... I think the motivation for that day will automatically be colored for concern or irritation.
Motivation is a key tool in shaping the mind. And I like to think that it can be "inspired", you know, we can inspire the mind.
In Tibetan we say "kung lung". It means "that which awakens the mind", or allowing it to occur, essentially what inspires us.
So when we wake up in the morning, I think we all need to be inspired. It need not be an inspiration that changed the world,
capita, it is simply to feel inspired. Maybe in the morning, upon awakening, we can think
"was inspired by the coffee" or perhaps "the newspaper" or "is inspired by meditation, anything that we live in that moment.
I think it's important to divide the day into morning, afternoon and evening. What characterizes the morning?
E 'phase of the day in which we orient ourselves. Like this
in the tradition of Shambhala meditation and, if we wake up as warriors or as people who are walking a path, road,
we must be aware of this first moment of awakening, and sit on the bed
and perhaps, if we have a meditation cushion, we could take the posture, relax your mind and simply
breathe And then we might begin to wonder "What's my motivation?" I think it's a good question, an important question.
And then we wonder what we would like our motivation.
At that moment, we can choose from a selfish motivation or justification for a charity?
This is a motivation that limits us? EE reasoning that allows us to open up?
Regarding motivation, I like to think of it as a flagship.
If we move towards the top of a hill, you know, like in those movies where you see someone wearing a flag: that is the motivation.
So if you plant the flag in the top, they all headed there. If the flag is down in the valley, then all will head down.
The motivation is both something that inspires us and guides us. But in reality, when the mind starts moving in his direction, everything follows.
simply believe that the morning is helpful to have a clear mind. Just think "what's my motivation?" I have a motivation.
And the result will be that at the end of the day, if we're busy and tired, we understand that our motivation was unclear.
Because we were anxious or anything else. In this way we can change, change direction and be motivated.
I think this is important how the mind works. The way you generate ... the mechanisms of the mind,
the mechanism by which it proceeds is that the motivation driving.
This is very, very important. For example, you can meditate without having a few good reasons,
a clear justification, adequate motivation.
If you sit like that, without justification and without a clear rationale, in a sense you are wasting your time.
lose part of your day, without this leading to anything.
What I mean is that if our motivation is compassion, if our motivation is to look at what we did,
as we have developed the qualities of generosity and patience, or whatever may be our motivation, we must be there.
Well, I would like to help each of you in the moment of awakening, and motivate you to have a motivation
to sit, even on the bed, even while watching on computers at home and just think:
"what's my motivation?" and at the beginning we might have many thoughts: "I do not know what the motivation,"
then begins to take shape in the distance something like a background pattern.
Something like "Why am I doing? What am I doing?"
And if you pay attention to that moment you realize "oh, this is not just a thought," is a very important part of our lives.
I think what happens is that if we do not find the right motivation, we will feel they have lost the inspiration makes us live.
We are not sure why we do things, we feel we play a party game.
Conversely, if we are inspired in that moment, whatever we do becomes very interesting.
All of a sudden, every simple aspect of life becomes very bright and sharp.
So motivation is very important, and I think once it comes to good posture, and
sitting, breathing.
And in this case, I'm going to meditate on compassion.
Then, just a little change my mindset, focusing on myself and expand outward, saying
"May be beneficial for others"
0 comments:
Post a Comment